Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thank Goodness For DVR.

Hola!

Things have been crazy busy over here...I have hardly had time to think!

Looking forward to a night in the city and then a chill weekend at the house. I have lots of tasty meals planned, including a repeat of my new lunch creation today, inspired by some avocado quesadillas I discovered on Pinterest. This was pretty easy and SO delicious, I will be posting the recipe soon!

Shrimp, Black Bean, and Avocado Quesadillas.
So. Good.

Also some pasta creations, the best pumpkin bread EVER, and pumpkin homebrews!!!

'Tis the season for pumpkin ales!
(Why do these look SO miniature here? Promise, they are full-size of gloriousness.)

Gotta keep the boy (and my own belly) happy.

I will be by next week to post another recipe for the buffalo chicken pasta salad I made last week...definitely a must-try if you love buffalo-everything like I do!!

The glorious spread

Also finished some drawings that just need some color, and I will have them up on here in no time!

I am exhausted after BodyCombat and BodyFlow classes tonight after a crazy week at work (and there is still tomorrow!), so I am off to catch up on some shows. What would I do without DVR?!

And I have also just discovered Breaking Bad, which is quickly becoming one of my favorite shows, even after just the first two episodes! It is totally intriguing. Plus, being that it is set in the Southwest gives me a little fix for my lack of Arizona right now. MAN, I love the desert.

(Source)

Off to snuggle with the pup and watch some TV! And nurse this pesky cough that just won't go away. Definitely in need of a chill night.

  • Any great shows you are pumped to watch this season? I watch so many. I am especially excited for Dexter next weekend, as well as How to Make It in America. And has anyone seen New Girl? Zooey Deschanel. I am in love with you. How freaking cute is she/that whole show???


xoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment