Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Diet Mountain Dew Cupcakes & Larry David

Holla!


So, I believe I perfected my healthy (but yummy!) baked spinach mac 'n' cheese last night!
(Made with a leeeetle extra cheese and panko bread crumbs thrown in fo' the birthday boy.)

....but I was in too much of a rush to take any pics...oops! Next time I make it, I will fo' sho post the recipe...not gonna lie, it is pretty bangin'. :)


However, last night DID consist of these:

Yellow Cake wit' Mountain Dew!


Totally had to make these after stumbling upon them over at Life of Blyss...

Have you ever heard of this Diet Mountain Dew cake thing?! All you do is add a can of it to the premade cake mix. No eggs, no oil, etc. Insanely moist, light and fluffy, super delish, and lower in fat.

For chocolate cake you can use Diet Dr. Pepper or even Diet Pepsi/Coke.

And I may or may not have also taken her idea of baking an Oreo in the middle of some of them...surprise! Instant unhealthify....but YUM.
Um, Alyssa, can I please crash your next Bachelorette party?


Last night ALSO consisted of some-a-this...

Vino glasses, schmino glasses.

Classing up wine in Jack glasses. Mmhmm. That's how we roll.


Thanks Otter!




Also caught up with this guy:

"You've gone through enough today. You don't need to be looking at garbage."
(Source)

Season 8 has been pretttty amazing so far.


And a lil' bit of this...

Source


Source

Oh my gosh, how FUNNY is this movie???



In other news, I think I am going to draw a kangaroo tonight...after a MUCH-needed Husky run/walk and a flowy yoga class. Three days outta workout-mode (and eating batter and frosting) and I'm craving a great sweat sesh.

"Stop your neglect and take me for a WALK, woman!"

Got lots on tap today...back to workin' for the weekend while refueling with my Dunkin' Donuts cawf.

It's love. (Source)
Heaven in a caffeine-addict's cup.


'Til lata, my friends!




(P.S., one of these days, I will actually remember to use a real camera to take pictures for the blog...and I won't forever maul your eyes with phone pics....ONE day!)

5 comments:

  1. I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKED THE DIET MTN. DEW CAKE!

    seriously.... doesn't it taste soo much better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try it also with a can of pumpkin and white cake or yellow cake. They make these delicious pumpkin muffins. I like to make them in mini muffin tins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea! I have actually heard of that before but I don't think I have ever tried it.

    ReplyDelete