Here are some things I am excited about today. I am easily amused, so this list changes hourly, but here is a snapshot into my current frame of mind:
- BodyPump is my new love. I was sore in a great way yesterday after first trying the 'Pump on Monday, and on Tuesday, opted to take a BodyCombat AND BodyFlow class after to calm down and stretch out a bit. Let's just say that today I have some trouble walking! Ouch. Between deadlifts, weighed squats, and various other types of lifting that I haven't done in ages, I am glad I stuck with low weight for my first time. My biceps and butt are feeling it especially. I have heard it takes a few times to get your body used to it and then you can increase the weight. Still, hurts-so-good. #LesMillsAddict...guilty!
- This dressing. I have been lusting over Lite Goddess dressing since I tried a sample from my mom's work. She works in the office of a company that makes all kinds of awesome dressings and sauces for stores like Trader Joe's and Whole Foods. She has been waiting until they bottled it again. My present yesterday? A fresh-off-the-assembly-line bottle of Annie's Natural Lite Goddess. Kodes loves it too.
|Get in muh belly.|
- This Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad. Making an inspired version of it this week for sure.
- Also, besides the dino book, I found my other future Christmas present. Who wants to buy this for me? It will only set you back about I will reward you with showers of Koda kisses.
(I should start playing the lotto. Stat.)
- Aaaaaand the fact that It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 7 premieres tomorrow. Eyoooo!
Also, two things worth checking out today.
You should go to Jess' awesome blog, Love Notes From My BlackBerry. Straight from her bio:
single twentysomething female with stories to tell, dates to go on, and life to live
It’s not about counting the number of dates, it’s about living, learning, and loving.
I was excited to design her new header, especially the caricature of her, complete with a glass of red wine. Girl after my heart.
I'm dying to try this stuff, it's been all over the healthy living blogosphere lately and I'm so impressed with the company's marketing. Offering their foods for review and giveaways really shows how proud they are of their product. If you are interested, definitely head over to Laura Likes Design to enter....heck, check it out anyway. Love her blog!
And here's a leetle preview of my most recent drawing endeavor:
Have a fantastic day!