Friday, November 18, 2011

I Think I'll Go to Boston....

Hollaaa!


It's finally the end of the work week. Wahooo!


The Friday Five



1.) What I'm Reading:


Put down the last book I was reading...for some reason, it was just taking me a while to get into it, so I started another book in the meantime before I revisit it.


The Rum Diary.



So far, loving this! And I am reading it way quicker. Can't believe Hunter S. Thompson started this novel when he was just 22. Insane!


2.) What I'm Listening To:




Childish Gambino!


And Howard Best of the Week, as per usual. Chris Cornell and Chaz Bono!


3.) What I'm Watching:


Catching up on my gagillion shows, as always...and one I have failed to mention before here...I'm just loving New Girl. Girl crush!




(Source)



This episode....absolutely my fave so far. Hilarious.


4.) What I'm Eating:


This mornin'....Pumpkin Protein Oats. Plus my favorite Twinings Green Tea with Jasmine (and honey).





But I am way more excited for the meals I will be eating this weekend!!! :)



5.) What I'm Pinning:


Snickerdoodle Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwiches...WHAAAAT.


(Source)
Also these trees. I LOVE driftwood.


(Source)
They remind me of my new candle holder from Anthropologie.


It's nice to have a baby sister that works there. ;)






Oh yeah....and as for the hockey game last night....it was my two homes, head to head! Philly killed the tie with only 18 seconds left in a very uncharacteristic last-second win. SO exciting! Matt Read is pretttty phenomenal. Sorry 'Zona....I love you, but Philly sports will always have my heart. <3


Crab Fries were obviously consumed.



Also, Giroux is rocking a serious Movember 'stache. Gotta love that.


(Source)


Any fun plans for the weekend? I am going on a mini-getaway to BOSTON for the first time ever (in case you didn't realize that already from my "hints" and post title)!! We have so many things planned, and I cannot wait to recap it all! Any places I should try to hit up while I am there? SO EXCITED. :)

See ya next week, babes!

xoxoxo

1 comment: