Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thrown-Off Workout Plans

(Not to be confused with the Kanye Workout Plan.)

Howdy howdy howdy.



How's your week?

As usual, mine has been pretty jam packed.

Finally about 90% done this drawing I have been working on forever...I just cannot get the background right!!!!



I will finish it this week, and it will free up the first few days of next week to work on my Christmas cards. I hope to order them around Thanksgiving. Woo hoo! I am so pumped for Thanksgiving in Baltimore and Christmas in New Hampshire this year....it is going to be a fabulous holiday season for sure.

Thrown-Off Workout Plans

I have a lot of fun things coming up, and in my preparation (and a hair appointment Tuesday and a Flyers game tonight), I have had to miss the gym twice this week.

Does anyone else get an awful feeling when your workout routine is thrown off?

I set my alarm for 5:30am and then 6 this morning...but of course, I didn't get out of bed until after 7 due to a husky licking my face and prancing around on my bed.

Oh. Good Morning.
I hate feeling guilty like this, but I have to remember that a few days won't undo all the hard work I have put in. Just like my food philosophy (eat well most of the time...when you splurge, do it up big and be guilt-free...you'll get back to it tomorrow, or Monday, anyway!), I think that applies to exercise, too. Work hard, play hard. I may or may not have a few crab fries tonight though. ;)

I am all for a rest day (or two) throughout the week, but I know with my impending weekend getaway tomorrow, I probably won't be doing much working out this weekend. However, pretty sure we will get in some bonus cardio with walking around the city, a run by the lake one morning, and lots and lots of party rockin' and shufflin'.


Hints?



(Okay, not the trickiest "hints". So you don't have to be a rocket scientist to click on the pictures and see their names that I was way too lazy to change ;) Orrr you could just click on the link below.)

Somehow I have never made it there before, despite being the home to one of my best friends for a few years now.

We also have this on the agenda!


I wanted beer.....and now I'm gonna get it. Look at that brewery list!!!!!

I am also really excited to check out lots of restaurants and places unique to the city.

Here's to hoping this coming weekend is just like this:

(Monday night....gorg)

Looks like we will have nice (albeit a lil' chilly) weather this weekend....yet I have a feeling this is gonna be one of those little getaways where I need a vacation after the vacation. But I wouldn't have it any other way. :)




Sidebar: I planned on getting together a post about my fave core workouts this week, but due to my lack of consistent work in the gym and studio this week, I am going to save it for later. Look for that, Christmas cards, new drawings, travel and holiday recaps, a giveaway, and some other fun things spread out over the next few weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment